Applying for a school place

Parents must apply to the local authority for a place at the school. The school is no longer allowed to process applications itself. 

How can a parent contact Salford’s school admissions team?

The parent can ring school admissions on 0161 793 2500 or email




To apply for a Nursery or Reception Place click here.


How can a parent get an application form?

The parent can pick one up from the school, contact the school admissions team (details above) or call in at one of the Gateway Centres in Eccles, Walkden or Pendleton or Unity House in Swinton.




For over-subscription admission criteria CLICK here.