|Our curriculum is built upon our core values of Love, Equality, Hope & Forgiveness
Our school aims to:
- Create an atmosphere in which each person involved in the life of the school is treated as special and of equal importance.
- Provide learning opportunities of quality which challenge our pupils to reach their full potential.
- Provide a supportive environment which fosters self-esteem and provides the security in which to take risks and learn from mistakes.
- Nurture strong relationship between school, home, parish and the wider community.
- Provide a predominantly Christian ethos in which awareness of and respect for other cultures and beliefs are encouraged.
- Providing a stimulating and supportive Christian environment which enables each child to fulfil their potential academically, socially and spiritually